Annual General Meeting 2020
The Marcellin Old Collegians Football Club wishes to advise details for the 2020 Annual General Meeting.
The AGM will be held on Monday 16 November at 7:30pm, and will be held over Zoom.
The Committee wishes to remind everyone this is a Members Meeting. Only members may vote at this meeting. Members are:
- Players who are financial (paid their 2020 subs, or had their subs sponsored this year);
- Financial Golden Eagles;
- Club Legends; or
- Life Members.
- To confirm the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting;
- To receive and consider the Annual Report of the preceeding financial year;
- To receive and consider the Financial Report of the preceeding financial year;
- Special Resolution: To receive consider proposed set of ‘Own Rules’ to replace ‘Model Rules’; and
- To nominate members of the Committee.
All Nominations for the Committee must be made to the Club Secretary prior to the AGM. This, as well as the Proxy votes, must be done no later than Sunday 15 November at 7:30pm.
The following links will assist you:
- Link to Annual General Meeting Zoom (Password marcellin1)
- Presidents Report October 2020.
- Proxy Form
- Explanation of Proposed New Rules and the Proposed New Rules
- Duty Statement – President
If you have any questions feel free to contact the Club at firstname.lastname@example.org.